Sunday, June 1, 2008

WHATS UP

Hi my name is James Pitarys. I am currently majoring in biology and planning to attend
Chiropractic School after college; that is unless God has a change of plans, which could easily happen.

I am not going to lie, I haven't read a book entirely since the 11th grade. I'm the type of person who will begin reading a book, finish about 5 pages and not comprehend anything due to thinking of all the better things I could be doing at the moment. I am confident that I will be able to not only finish this book, but enjoy it because for once, I am not doing it solo. I hope you guys are having an awesome summer and making tons of money. Although I am not within close proximity to everyone, I will be down in D-town many times this summer. Looking forward to reading with you!!!

No comments: